Thursday, February 24, 2011

Welcome friends and fans of Pizza Friday!

For those of you who are wondering, the Pizza Friday of today all began from an unspoken McCarty family tradition. It consisted of a Friday night, a Little Caesar's Pizza, and and a VHS tape from Stage 1 Video. Lorne and I have continued the tradition over the years in a questionably obsessive way, but none the less, look forward to sharing our good eats with you!

I would like to thank Phil Samartan for giving us the idea of starting a Pizza Friday blog. I was hesitant at first because of my obligations to school and planning a wedding, but Lorne took the idea and ran with it before I could object. So now, when Saturday rolls around at work and I'm asked the questions; "Where did you go for pizza on Friday?" and "Was it good?" those questions will be answered here on Pizza Friday Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment